Lexus Custom Steering Wheels
For over 30 years, Lexus has consolidated itself as the pioneer of luxury hybrids. It has become highly valued due to the superior quality of their vehicles. Although it’s one of the newest high-end brands in the industry, Lexus has far surpassed most legacy names out there. This automotive powerhouse has been the indisputable champion of customer satisfaction surveys for five consecutive years, and it’s not showing any signs of slowing down.
Lexus’ technological and mechanical attributes are only exceeded by the attractiveness of its models. Luxury cars like these are known for the dedication designers and manufacturers put into their development. It requires extreme attention to detail to give a Lexus that high-class touch. But any proud motorhead knows that even the most beautiful and elegant of cars can always have room for improvement.
Adding a tailor-made element to your vehicle, like a wooden Lexus custom steering wheel, will undoubtedly make it unique. Besides, such a high-quality personal touch will significantly increase the sale value of your car.
Lexus Steering Wheel Restoration
Try to imagine your Lexus without a steering wheel. Impossible, right? This vital part of your vehicle deserves as much care and attention as any other interior or exterior component. Neglecting your steering wheel’s condition or trying to ignore its natural wear and tear will only make things worse over time. The more you wait to give your wheel proper maintenance, the more obvious the damage will become, and the more costly the recovery will be.
A timely refurbishment will make a huge difference in your car’s physical state and will keep it looking factory fresh. Don’t wait until your car interiors are completely ruined by heavy use. As soon as you notice the first signs of decay, you should consider getting a Lexus steering wheel restoration.
Lexus Steering Wheel Cost
Getting the perfect personalized steering wheel for your Lexus doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. We’ll determine the price based on the materials and the time required to get your project just right. A basic custom design can cost as little as $300, offering fantastic value for your money. Keep in mind that if your wheel is too damaged or you’re looking to get a more complex customization service, prices can reach up to $800 or more. Whatever your budget is, our team will work with you to find a way to get as close to your vision as possible.
Taking care of your Lexus’ steering wheel is definitely the type of investment that pays for itself. When you buy, customize, or repair a steering wheel with us, you can rest assured we’ll use only high-quality materials. You can pick from a wide variety of premium wood and leather to return your car to its original glory. We’ve found the best options for a sturdy and reliable wheel are mahogany, walnut, Zebrano, black alder, birch, and teak.
At Wooden Steering Wheels, we’re passionate about what we do. Our experienced craftsmen will always strive to make every customer get what they paid for.
Placing an Order
If you have a steering wheel project in mind, you first have to contact us via phone or through our website so that we can go over what you have in mind. Once we’ve agreed on the materials, design, and price, you must proceed to send us your damaged piece by mail. We’ll assign the restoration job to one of our artisans, who will work relentlessly until your steering wheel looks just like you envisioned it. The whole process should take about two weeks. Afterward, we will ship your wheel back to you so you can install it on your Lexus and enjoy your enhanced driving experience. Order steering wheel restoration now!
Interesting Facts About Lexus Cars
- Lexus operates in six continents and continuous to spread its popularity.
- None of the premium car manufacturers can be close to selling so many hybrid cars.
- In 90s, Lexus was a really popular girl name in the US.
- Lexus is one of the highest selling premium class cars manufacturer.
- Lexus ranks in the top 10 largest global market value in Japan
- In 2019 they hit the new sales record (around 750,000 units sold)!
- Lexus’s seats have one of the best quality leather, so why not start using top-notch steering wheels draped with premium leather? 🙂
- Lexus pays a lot of attention to the design, therefore only the best designers work with their projects.
- Lexus has an employee team that checks the quality of paint.
- Lexus is one of the youngest car manufacturers that dominate the luxury car market.
At Wooden Steering Wheels, we live and breathe woodworking tradition. We’re a family business that passes the craft from one generation to another. With over 100 years of experience, we guarantee our customer satisfaction by providing only high-end wood and leather for your most ambitious steering wheel designs. It doesn’t matter if you have an air, land, or a sea vehicle; as long as it needs a wheel, we can work on it. We also offer dashboard customizations and restorations to make your vehicle truly your own. All of our products are 100% handmade and built to last.
Visit our about us page to find out more about who we are and what we can do for your Lexus.
Have a damaged steering wheel or a dashboard? We can restore it regardless of your vehicle’s type. Let it be a car, boat or an aircraft – PRO craftsmen will inject some unique style to it.
Aside restoration services, we produce unique wood steering wheels almost from scratch ourselves. Make sure to check our pre-made steering wheels catalogue and grab something lovely for your car today.
Not concerned? Here are some facts on us:
- More than 1000 satisfied customers around the world.
- Nearly 100 years of woodworking tradition.
- Over 1040 weeks of experience in restoring steering wheels and dashboards.
- Almost 3650 days of combining wood with leather.
- Everything is 100% handmade and custom.
- Quality materials tested quadrillion times.
- Manufacturing processes approved by the Japanese scientists.
- Our limit → your imagination.
- Steering wheel restoration cost starts at $300. Such price applies to those wheels that do not require complicated refurbishment solutions and exclusive design.
- More complex steering wheels that are strongly damaged (with numerous cracks) or extremely worn out require detailed restoration work which usually costs $400 – $500.
- Extremely difficult restoration works or those that demand very custom design run between $600 – $800 and more.
Keep in mind that these prices are preliminary. Steering wheel restoration cost is determined according to its condition and client’s wishes for design. If you want to know the real price for your unit – get in touch with us.
Our premade products and restored pieces can be shipped world-wide. Depending on the region, prices may vary as GAAA (or Woodensteeringwheels.com) is located in Northern Europe. Shipping costs are:
- Europe – approximately $30
- North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania, Australia – approximately $50
- Antarctica – unfortunately, we have not had to deal with it yet, so drop us a line now!